HighPoint Digital, Inc. (HighPoint) and our CTA Partners offer a full range of information technology (IT) and engineering support services along with significant bio-medical and scientific expertise under NIH’s CIO-SP3 contract.
CIO-SP3 has a $20B contract ceiling value. CIO-SP3 provides a highly flexible contracting option for obtaining the full-range IT services and solutions under the 10 task areas listed below.
- Task Area 1: IT Services for Biomedical Research, Health Sciences, and Healthcare
- Task Area 2: Chief Information Officer (CIO) Support
- Task Area 3: Imaging
- Task Area 4: Outsourcing
- Task Area 5: IT Operations and Maintenance
- Task Area 6: Integration Services
- Task Area 7: Critical Infrastructure Protection and Information Assurance
- Task Area 8: Digital Media Services
- Task Area 9: Enterprise Resource Planning
- Task Area 10: Software Development
- Fast streamlined ordering process – work can begin in as little as 30 days
- Agency submits RFP to NIH for free 24 hour assessment
- If in scope NIH distributes RFP to CIO-SP3 contractors
- Contractors respond with proposals
- Agency selects awardee and issues a task order and related documents
- Open to all federal agencies with agency level control (no delegation of authority required)
- Flexible pricing options including Time and materials (T&M) Firm Fixed Price (FFP), Cost Plus Fixed Fee (CPFF), Cost Plus Award Fee (CPAF), Cost Plus Incentive Fee (CPIF), as well as ‘hybrid” pricing that may include 2 or more of these pricing options
- Worldwide performance area
- Low .65% access fee
- Secure, easy to use electronic government order system (eGOS)
- Free training on GWACs, FAR 16, and NITAAC contracts & order system training – certification awarded for two continuous learning points)
- Limited protest ability on orders under $10 million
- Wide range of labor categories to fulfill requirements
- Competition based pricing
- Flexibility to add additional subcontractors or labor categories as required to meet evolving or specialized requirements
The HighPoint CTA Team
Highpoint Digital, Inc. (HighPoint) provides a full range of information technology support and solutions for its clients. Our services include infrastructure management, applications delivery, business intelligence, and strategic business consulting. HighPoint is focused on providing quality service delivery and has been appraised at Capability Maturity Model Integration (CMMI) for Development (CMMI-DEV) Level 3 and CMMI for Services (CMMI-SVC) Level 2 and our quality management system (QMS) has been certified as ISO 9001:2015 compliant. Our customer-centric approach achieves a high level of customer satisfaction and long-term customer relationships. Since our founding, we have operated in a transparent, performance-based model that focuses on proactively delivering service improvements to our customers. In addition, our record demonstrates our ability to successfully complete high-quality reports and other project deliverables on schedule and within budget constraints. We also bring health care experience to the Team via our support of the Health Resources and Services Administration (HRSA) where we designed, developed, and maintained the system that supports the Section 340B discount drug program.
Palmetto GBA (Palmetto) has supported the Government Programs Division of Blue Cross and Blue Shield of South Carolina (BCBS of SC) for more than 12 years. Palmetto is the largest and most diverse Medicare contractor in the nation. Thousands of health care providers and several million consumers across the country rely on Palmetto’s award winning business model to meet the demands and stay ahead of an ever-changing health care market.
Southern Research Institute (SR) brings to our Team the unique ability to combine high-quality biomedical research with our IT expertise. The comprehensive nature of SR’s life sciences program supports research in biochemistry, oncology, virology, bacteriology, toxicology, pharmacology, immunology, and organic, computational, and analytical chemistry. As a result of its long-term experience (over 40 years) in life science research, SR is recognized internationally for development of over 20 cancer therapeutics and the evaluation of antiviral and antimicrobial drugs, biologicals, vaccines, as well as for the excellence of its infectious disease-related programs. Within its Engineering Division, which includes such environmental and energy capabilities as emissions control and waste water treatment, as well as materials science and mechanical engineering, SR has been at the forefront of supporting the objectives of clients such as DoD, DoT, EPA, NASA, and a variety of other governmental and private sector clients.
Prompt payment terms: None offered
Contract Number: HHSN316201200046W
Points of Contact
Telephone: (703) 772-1829
Telephone: (703) 650-1835
510A Herndon Parkway, Herndon, VA 20170
General Information for CIO-SP3
Task Order Types
Firm-Fixed-Price (FFP), Cost-Plus-Fixed-Fee (CPFF), Cost-Plus-Award-Fee (CPAF), Cost-Plus-Incentive-Fee (CPIF), Time-and-Materials (T&M)
NIH NITAAC Contacts
For complete contract information, see the NITAAC CIO-SP3 site.
NIH CIO-SP3 Help Desk